Are you looking to start a career as a Trainee Sales Negotiator within an established, independent Estate Agent? The agency has just recently moved into a bigger brand new office in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join a high performing Sales team, within a company that offers an exceptional training programme and clear progression.
The ideal candidate is someone who is target driven and looking to work within a team. You will be ambitious and highly motivated to progress your career and you will have a winning mindset.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Good trainee basic salary and good earning potential
- Structured career progression plan
- Strong training programme
- Great working culture
- Brand new office
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to bring on new properties
- Negotiating the sale of properties between vendors and buyers
- Preparing sales brochures
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis
- Always delivering exceptional customer service
The skills required for this Sales Negotiator role will include:
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
If this rare opportunity is the one you've been waiting for, to break into a career in Estate Agency, don't delay apply today !!