Our client an award winning commercial property agent specialising in commercial, residential and land & development, are looking for an enthusiastic trainee for their Watford office.
No experience is necessary but an excellent attitude is key to securing this exceptional opportunity, reporting to the Head of Commercial Property.
Benefits of the Trainee Commercial Property Consultant role include:
- Mon-Fri position 8.45 am - 6 pm
- On-site parking
- Holiday Entitlement
- Comprehensive training
Qualifications and experience required for the Trainee Commercial Property Consultant role include:
- Must be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Must be computer literate with excellent grammar
- Hold a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
The role of the Trainee Commercial Property Consultant includes:
- Registering applicants whilst complying with GDPR regulations
- Management of applicant database
- Arrange and conduct viewings, ensuring regular client feedback and applicant follow up
- Measuring up premises
- Negotiate with interested parties
- Handling deal progression
This really is a golden opportunity to receive full training in the Commercial Property Sector, don't let this one pass you by....apply today !!