£35,000 basic + £50,000 OTE
Proactively contacting new and existing customers to promote and sell the benefits of our digital marketing.
The role of the TBDC:
- To manage a set of existing clients to achieve activity, retention and customer satisfaction targets.
- To hit new business targets, contacting potential customers.
- Carry out the relevant training to ensure all agents are aware of the value we are offering.
- Building strong relationships.
- Ensure that CRM system is updated with all of the correct client information to maintain accurate records for reporting and monitoring
- Ensure that our clients are aware of all of the upcoming marketing campaigns and initiatives and how they can assist.
Requirements for the Role:
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Excellent and professional telephone skills
- Strong appointment setting skills
- The ability to quickly build rapport with senior decision makers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- You will be a hardworking and dynamic individual looking to bring new ideas and passion to the team
- You will have the desire to deliver exceptional customer service and manage professionally any problems or concerns that may arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the property industry is desirable
Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org