This is a remote position, you will be based at head office 1 day per week, ideal person will live about 1hour from Milton Keynes.
To manage a designated account base day to day and to achieve activity, growth, and customer satisfaction targets.
To achieve these targets through identifying sales opportunities, delivering excellent service and proving value to maximising the retention of existing spend.
A typical week as a TAM might involve
- Proactively contacting existing customers to establish and build relationships
- To Interpret and explain customers data to help explain the value of our product and ROI
- Utilise internal tools and data to help add value to our proposition
- Deliver new initiatives to customers
- Identify new business opportunities, present and close with a bespoke advertising solution
- Conduct relevant product and service training with customers
- Be the point of contact to answer customer queries, resolve problems and provide solutions to resolve re-occurring issues
- Identify training opportunities to support the relationship and deliver
- Recording information in relevant databases and ensure CRM’s are kept up to date
We’re looking for someone who
- Has consistently over achieved set sales targets in an office based environment
- Analytical and confident with data analysis, and building stories around this
- Able to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver excellent service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We would love someone to have
- The Drive to exceed team expectations
- Strong desire to ‘get the job done’ and thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply