SOFTWARE ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRACKLEY
Leading propTech supplier is looking for an accomplished, target driven Account Manager to maximise sales of software solutions and services to existing customers across our portfolio of software products.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To identify sales opportunities amongst our existing customers and maximise the revenue opportunities from them.
- To be able to assist customers making inbound enquiries about any software product and any new products that are introduced.
- To hit a specified sales target each week/month/quarter.
- To manage all customer account administration on our CRM system, Salesforce.
- To enhance customer relationships.
- To ensure that procedures in relation to order entry/customer services are correctly adhered to.
- Highly self-motivated and strong self-starter
- Builds immediate rapport and on-going relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communicator and listener
- Target driven and motivated by deadlines
- Strong and supportive team player
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Extremely keen to succeed and exceed expectations
- Commercial thinker
- Well presented, professional
- Confident and articulate
Sales experience and experience of working in target-driven environment.
Experience of the UK property market beneficial, but not mandatory
Job code RPSS0008