Are you ready to take on this Senior Property Manager role? Are you meticulously organised, oozing confidence with excellent customer service skills? Are you ARLA qualified with 5 years Property Management experience ? If the answer is yes our client a small independent estate agent who have built their reputation in and around Eastcote and are expanding rapidly, are waiting to hear from you !
You will be the most senior member of the Property Management team and will need to lead from the front. You will have experience of managing a property portfolio in the hundreds and be very keen to grow and scale.
Our client pride themselves in providing a great working environment and offer regular staff incentives and team building opportunities. The successful candidate must be fun loving and happy to contribute and join inwith these incentives.The working week is Mon-Fri 9 to 6pm. You must have a full UK driving licence and own your own car.
Benefits of the Property Manager role include :
- Competitive Salary Package
- Holiday Entitlement
- Great working environment
- Working for a reputable local independent estate agent
Responsibilities of the Property Manager role include:
- Looking after a portfolio of around 315 properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Managing client expectations
- Managing diary appointments
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Mediating when issues or disputes arise
- Have the ability to scale with an appetite to grow the department
- Inspiring and leading your team from the front
Skills of the Property Manager role include:
- Excellent telephone manner and able to communicate at all levels
- Energetic, passionate and keen to learn and grow with the team
- Being self motivated with a 'can-do' attitude
- Being professional, positive and diplomatic
- Highly organised and structured
- Commercially minded and keen to develop the business
- Fun person ready to help contribute to a great office environment
- At least 5 years Property Management experience and ARLA qualified
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
If this job appeals to you, working for a young energetic fun company, don't delay apply today !!