Senior Negotiator / Valuer - Estate Agency,
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire.
On target earnings £35-40k Including Commission
A highly motivated Senior Negotiator is required to work for a Leading long established award winning independent Luton Estate Agent.
You will need to be smart, intelligent and quick witted with exceptional drive and determination to succeed. The ideal individual will be highly driven, dynamic, competitive, be passionate about Property & Customer service with a strong desire to do well in a thriving Independent business.
This is a role has great earning potential for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have Estate Agency oexperience and have a full drivers licence and own car, with Selling and Valuing experience.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous Residential Senior Experience Preferred (but not essential)
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of customer service
- Great telephone manner, Outgoing and natuarally friendly
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Full UK driving license & Own Car required
- Local Knowledge of Luton (and Surrounding areas) is preferred
- Generous Basic Salary & Commission
- Bonuses & Sales Incentives
- Personal Develpment Plan & Career Development
- Generous Car Allowance
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Paul Abel at Rayner Personnel Home Counties on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in the Home Counties, Berkshire, Wiltshire or Oxfordshire, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised on-line. Call us today or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com