This is a wonderful opportunity to work part-time on the financial side of the Property industry. Our client a well known independent estate agent are looking for a senior financial accounts candidate who has extensive knowledge and confidence to deal with the day to day accounts of the office. The flexible working hours means you can plan your day around your lifestyle, for example the school run !
Dealing in Residential Sales, Residential Lettings and Property Management , our client pride themselves in customer service and have established a well known brand on the high street.
Benefits of the Senior Financial Accounts role include:
- Competitive pro rata salary
- Holiday entitlement
- Flexible hours
- Great working environment
- On-site parking
Skills and Responsibilities needed for the role of Senior Financial Accounts include:
- Strong experience of Jupix CRM system
- Familiar with contractor introduction fees
- Experience of compiling ARLA reports
- Generate invoices for sales commissions/solicitors fees/financial services/lettings fees/contractor fees/project management works
- Track record of preparing PNL
- Experience of chasing debt and collecting payments
- Consistent attention to detail
- A strong character that can take charge
- Excel and accountancy software experience would be a bonus
If you think you have all of the above qualities and expertise, don't delay apply today !!