Have you worked in the proptech/saas or working as a negotiator for 3 years looking to get into proptech, then please get in touch.
Due to recent significant growth, we are looking to recruit a sales support assistant to support our sales team and help drive growth.
Reporting directly into the CEO, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience, learn new skills and grow within a startup environment as we accelerate growth over the next 12 months.
We encourage creative ideas and out of the box thinking. At the moment, most interactions will be over video and phone calls due to the current COVID situation, although you may be required to travel around the UK to attend client meetings with members of our sales team when things return to normal.
This is a front facing, customer role, so communication and proactivity are key to your success.
You will need to be comfortable on the phone, email and working with data. More than anything, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, innovative and keen to get stuck in.
Your day to day role and responsibilities will include:
● Lead generation
● Supporting both our business development team and client services team
● Responding to queries from all customers (auctioneers, buyers and sellers)
● Responding to troubleshooting enquiries
● Assisting with due diligence on customers
● Assisting with marketing and marketing events (both offline and online) Requirements
● Interest in property and tech desirable
● Undergraduate degree preferred
● Enthusiastic and motivated
● Organised and responsible
● Creative and proactive
● Excellent communication skills
● Competent IT skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss further firstname.lastname@example.org