Title: Sales Progressor/Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Sales Progressor to join our team. If you are enthusiastic and understand the difference that great sales progression can make to a property sale, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a person who is passionate about providing great customer service and care about going the extra mile.
Working within the Sales Progression team and managing property sales on behalf of our clients, you will be capable of managing and prioritising your workload, with a high level of attention to detail and strive to achieve exchanges as soon as possible.
For a candidate with the right skills and experience, we can offer a competitive OTE with additional opportunities to increase your earnings. More importantly, we can offer you a place in a growing team, with further career progression opportunities.
Previous experience in a sales progression role is essential.
- Processing and progressing all agreed sales through to completion
- Liaising with agents, mortgage brokers and solicitors, local council
- Corresponding with Vendors via telephone and email
- Providing all relevant parties with accurate updates on the progress of the sale/purchase
- Updating and maintaining running sales files
- Showing persistence when required to ensure exchange deadline is met
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills
- Capable of working in a busy environment and prioritising workload
- Previous Sales Progression experience
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Paul Abel at Rayner Personnel Home Counties on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in the Home Counties, Berkshire, Wiltshire or Oxfordshire, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised on-line. Call us today or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com