Are you looking for a role as a Sales Negotiator working for an award winning multi office independent Estate Agent?
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Sales Negotiator with a minimum of 6 months experience to join a high performing Sales team, working from a village office dealing with high end properties. The company are looking to fast track the suitable candidate to deal with valuations so training would start straight away.
The ideal candidate is someone who has the ability to work well within a team, and would feel comfortable and confident dealing with high end properties. The ability to communicate with a wide range of clients is absolutely vital. You will be ambitious and highly motivated to progress your career and you will have a winning mindset.
Our client pride themselves on offering clear career progression . A structured training programme is provided and will be ongoing with the opportunity to work your way up in the business.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Excellent salary package + 40p per business mile
- Extra commission opportunities with Mortgage and Financial services
- Great working culture
- On site parking
- Holiday entitlement
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to bring on new properties
- Negotiating the sale of properties between vendors and buyers
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis
- Always delivering exceptional customer service
- Training towards a Valuing role
The skills required for this Sales Negotiator role will include:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Sales role
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
This is a great opportunity to join this market award winning Estate Agency, don't put it off, apply now !!