Are you looking for a role as a Sales Negotiator within an established, market leading independent Estate Agent?
£25,000 - £40,000 OTE depending on experience
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Sales Negotiator with a minimum of 6 to 12 months experience to join a high performing Sales team, in the Ipswich area. The company are looking to bring someone new on board to help with their continued success, local area knowledge is preffered!
The ideal candidate is someone who is target driven and looking to work within a team. You will be ambitious and highly motivated to progress your career and you will have a winning mindset.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Fantastic earning potential
- Great working culture
- Holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to work for the best in the business
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to bring on new properties
- Negotiating the sale of properties between vendors and buyers
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis
- Always delivering exceptional customer service
The skills required for this Sales Negotiator role will include:
- Minimum of 6 to 12 months experience in a Sales role
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Hold a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
This is a great opportunity to join this market leading Estate Agency, don't put it off, apply now !!
If your application is successful then we will be in touch within 48 hours.