Are you looking for a role as a Sales Negotiator within an established, independent Estate Agent?
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Sales Negotiator with a minimum of 12 months experience to join a high performing Sales team, in this affluent area.. The company pride themselves on offering an excellent training programme and clear progression.
The ideal candidate is someone who is target driven and looking to work within a team. You will be ambitious and highly motivated to progress your career and you will have a winning mindset.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Good earning potential
- Structured career progression plan
- Strong training programme
- Great working culture
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to bring on new properties
- Negotiating the sale of properties between vendors and buyers
- Preparing sales brochures
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis
- Always delivering exceptional customer service
The skills required for this Sales Negotiator role will include:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a Sales role
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Valuing experience is NOT needed for this position
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, to work in this affluent area, then don't delay apply today !