Our client - an award-winning independent agent in the Shepherds Bush area is looking for a hungry Sales Negotiator to start asap. This is a great, very varied negotiator role with the opportunity to take on more responsibility, agree and oversee your own sales, undertake valuatuions as well as viewings and becoming the instruction winner as well as the lead negotiator for the company with the renumeration to reflect.
- At least 1 years estate agency experience
- Driven negotiator with a great work ethic
- Excellent people and relationship building skills – Real likeability
- Articulate, intelligent and switched on
- Well-presented, well-spoken and professional
- Warm, friendly and positive - authentic
- Pro-active and capable - able to juggle applicants, viewings, offers, valuations and clients
- Full clean driving licence
- Valuation experience preferred
- Guarantee of £35,000 for first three months, £30,000 for month’s four to six.
- Basic Salary £18,000 (opportunity for increase after probation)
- Sales Commission of £10% on every sale (Increases upon hitting targets)
- Instruction commission of 3% for each listing (candidate must have listing experience)
- Quarterly Bonus Structure: £1,250 for 120% of target, £1,000 for 110% of target, £800 of 100% of target.
- Car allowance of £3,000pa
- Additional Incentives
If you meet the above criteria please send your CV now to apply to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES AND THE NEED FOR PROPERTY SALES EXPERIENCE WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO RESPOND IF YOU DO MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS