Are you looking for a role as a Sales Negotiator within an established, premium independent Estate Agent?
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join a high performing Sales team, dealing with mid to high end properties . The company pride themselves on offering an exceptional training programme and clear progression.
The ideal candidate is someone who is target driven and looking to work within a team. You will be ambitious and highly motivated to progress your career and you will have a winning mindset.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Good earning potential
- Structured career progression plan
- Strong training programme
- Great working culture
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to bring on new properties
- Negotiating the sale of properties between vendors and buyers
- Preparing sales brochures
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis
- Always delivering exceptional customer service
The skills required for this Sales Negotiator role will include:
- Previous experience in a Sales role, where individual sales targets had to be met
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Valuing experience is NOT needed for this position
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, to join a premium company, don't delay apply today !