Our client a well known local independent Estate Agent is looking for a dual role Sales and Lettings Negotiator to work in their fast paced Stevenage office. Dealing in Sales, Lettings and Mortgages the office covers Stevenage, Knebworth and the surrounding villages.
The ideal candidate should have current Estate Agency experience and have a keen interest in the property industry. The ability to work well in a fast paced environment is a must, as well as being very well spoken and presented. Ideally the candidate will have experience in both Sales and Lettings, but Lettings would be preferential and training will be given on the Sales side if needed. Someone living local to Stevenage that knows the market and the area would be ideal.
Benefits of the Sales and Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Brilliant working environment
- Every other Saturday working week with day off in week
- Business mileage paid
- Holiday entitlement
- On site parking
Skills & Experience required for the sales and Lettings Negotiator role:
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Enjoys dealing with customers face to face as well as over the phone
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Must hold full UK driving licence and own your own car
The role of The Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and buyers
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants and buyers, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants and buyers
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, don't delay apply today !!