Are you an experienced property manager looking for a new role with fantastic earning potential and working environment? Our client is looking for an Experienced Property Manager to join their team. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has had a minimum of 6 years Property Management experience, ideally with both commercial and residential experience.
You would be solely responsible for the property management department being the point of contact for tenants for all general and maintenance queries and complaints, ensuring a good quality of service is always provided. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Property Manager job role:
- Answer all general and maintenance phone calls and emails, resolve, report as necessary and visit the property to assess the problem if required.
- Instruct all maintenance work and ensure work is completed to required standard.
- Provide monthly maintenance report to Landlord.
- Have a good working knowledge of Landlord’s responsibilities under AST and other relevant legislation and ensure Landlord remains compliant for all properties.
- Deal with initial queries for Landlord’s consent and forward to Project Manager for approval.
- Be responsible for maintaining a database of the following, and ensure all inspections are up to date and carried out in the required timeframe.
- Responsible for doing fire escape, empty property, communal area and interim inspections.
- Approve all maintenance invoices from contractors.
- Manage all regular service companies
- Filling – you will be responsible for all filing relating to your responsibilities.
- Utilities Management
- Service Charge Budgets and reconciliations
- Insurance Renewals
Property Manager Role Requirements:
- Highly organised.
- Able to manage their own workload working on their own.
- Experience in dealing with contractors and tenants first-hand.
- Knowledge of ASTs and commercial leases.
- Experience setting and reconciling Service Charge budgets (small offices)
- Experience reading and reviewing leases and other commercial legal documents
- Willingness to attend external courses as required.
- Willingness to travel to visit properties further afield, you will need to use your own car to do this.
- Office Hours - Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.15pm & Friday 9am to 4.30pm
- Free car parking on site
- 28 days holiday (15 of choice) plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day holiday on your birthday each year.
- Gym membership
- Private Healthcare
- 5% company pension contribution