Rayner Personnel Job Vacancy
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Brighton, East Sussex BN2
Salary Details: £22,000 - £25,000
Rayner Personnel Vacancy – Job Ref: job RPSSE 2337
Property Manager – Residential Letting
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, experienced RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER who is looking to forge a career within an established, highly professional, local independent Lettings Agent based in the Brighton & Hove area.
You will have the ability to build a good report with clients quickly and surpass the expectations of both landlords and tenants, delivering exceptional customer service along the way. You will need to be highly organised, work well under pressure and be able to multi-task effectively.
Experience in the HMO sector and expertise in Student lettings would be advantageous for this role.
The ideal candidate will have 12 months experience in RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT and have a full UK driving licence.
The skills required for this RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER in Residential Lettings role will include:
- At least 12 month’s previous experience in Property Management
- An understanding of Lettings and Property Management procedures
- HMO experience
- Expertise in the student sector
- ARLA membership favoured
- Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- A superb, professional telephone manner
- Have outstanding organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
- Live within easy reach and have a good knowledge of the Brighton & Hove area
Our client is an Independent Sales and Lettings agency whose dedication and commitment to its people has helped it become a market leader in the local property sector.
Numerous benefits with this PROPERTY MANAGER include:
- Competitive Salary & Annual Bonus
- Use of Pool Car / Car Allowance / Parking Permit
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Private Healthcare
- 5 day week
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a PROPERTY MANAGER please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - South East Regional Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.
Rayner Personnel - Property Recruitment provides a bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. The Rayner Personnel “South East” franchise covers the South and South East of England, including Greater London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire or Dorset. You are always welcome to call our office and talk, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. Call us today or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com.
job 2337 rpsse