Are you looking for a new challenge? If you are organised, confident and well presented with great customer service skills you could be the just the right candidate for this exciting role. Our client a successful independent estate and property management agent with several branches across the UK are looking to expand their Property Management team. You will be looking after a portfolio of 400 managed properties alongside other Property Managers. You will have at least 18 months Property Management experience and must have experience in CFP software.
This is a Mon-Fri 9am-6pm role and ideally working alternate Saturdays 9am-5pm. You will hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car.
Benefits of this Property Manager role include:
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Holiday Entitlement
- Great working environment
- Multi-branched Independent Estate Agent
Responsibilities of this Property Manager role include:
- Looking after a portfolio of 400 properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Managing client expectations
- Managing diary appointments
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Carrying out property inspections
Skills of this Property Manager role will include:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Customer Service
- Being self motivated with a can-do attitude
- Being professional,positive and diplomatic
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
- Must have CFP software experience
- At least 18 months Property Management experience
If this sounds like the right job for you, don't delay apply today !!