Our client an award winning, multi-officed independent Estate Agent with an excellent Property Management department, is looking for an organised,self motivated, experienced Property Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a few years experience of looking after their own portfolio of properties and have an all-round understanding of the industry.You must be able to deal with difficult situations quickly and efficiently using your high level of customer service skills. This position is ideal for someone looking to step up to a more more senior role working alongside the head of Property Management in the future.
You need NOT hold a full UK driving licence as property inspections are dealt with by a separate department.
The Property Manager is a vital part of the Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained. A real team player is key to fit in with the existing great team environment.
Benefits of this Property Manager role include:
- Competitive salary
- Mon- Fri working week
- Holiday entitlement
- Award winning independent agency
- No driving licence needed
Main responsibilities for this role of Property Manager:
- Fast track to assist the Head of Property Management
- Arrange maintenance quotes and repairs
- Book end of tenancy checkouts
- Deal with deposits and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arrange gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
Essential skills of this Property Manager role include:
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on your own initiative for a top Estate Agent, apply today !!