Our client an independent, fast paced Estate Agent is looking for a Property Manager to work from their Cheshunt office.
The Property Manager is a vital part of the Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained.
The ideal candidate will ideally be someone with an understanding of Property Management but someone looking for their first role in the business would be considered, if you have a proven track record in problem solving and excellent customer service skills that would be advantageous.
Benefits of the Property Manager role:
- Support towards your ARLA qualification
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Holiday Entitlement
- Brilliant support and career progression
Main responsibilities for the role of Property Manager:
- Arrange maintenance quotes and repairs
- Book end of tenancy checkouts
- Deal with deposits and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arrange gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
Essential skills of the Property Manager:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
This is a great opportunity to break into Property Management with full backing for your ARLA qualification, don't miss out apply today !