Our client a market leading independent estate agency with a strong focus on customer service, is looking for a Property Manager with a minimum of 1 years experience.
The Property Manager is a vital part of the Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of problem solving with excellent customer service skills, able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
Benefits of the Property Manager role include:
- Sought after Mon-Fri position 9am-6pm
- On-site parking
- Holiday entitlement
- Competitive salary
Main responsibilities for the role of Property Manager include:
- First point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Arrange maintenance quotes and repairs
- Book end of tenancy checkouts
- Deal with deposits and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arrange gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
Essential qualifications and skills of the Property Manager include:
- A minimum of 1 years + experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- ARLA Level 3 Technical Award (Preferred but not essential)
- Management skills
Don't let this much sought after Mon-Fri opportunity pass you by, they don't come along often ....apply today !!