Our client an award winning independent Estate Agent is looking for an organised , self motivated , experienced Property Manager. You must hold a full UK driving licence and be a car owner as you will be going out on property inspections.
The Property Manager is a vital part of the Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of problem solving with excellent customer service skills, able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
Benefits of this Property Manager role include:
- Competitive salary
- Mon- Fri working week
- Holiday entitlement
- Award winning independent agency
Main responsibilities for this role of Property Manager:
- Looking after a portfolio of around 180 properties
- Arrange maintenance quotes and repairs
- Book end of tenancy checkouts
- Deal with deposits and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arrange gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
Essential skills of this Property Manager role include:
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Excellent IT skills
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on your own initiative for a top Estate Agent, apply today !!