Basic Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 (Negotiable – dependant on experience and ability)
Croydon, Greater London, CR0
Rayner Personnel Vacancy - RPSASE3092
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Manager in the Croydon area.
For this position you will need have a great track record in Residential Property Manager and a decent knowledge of the notices and processes involved.
You will be a real people person; be able to build and maintain relationships with Landlords, Tenants; show empathy and understanding and you must be able to problem solve effectively whilst staying calm under pressure.
You’ll be good on the phone, be able to prioritise, have superb attention to detail and be confident and organised.
In essence, you must be a sensationally balanced individual who can spin plates while juggling, blindfolded and balance on a tightrope!!! – a typical highly skilled Residential Property Manager!
The skills required for this Residential Property Manager role will include:
- At least 12 month’s previous experience in Property Management / Property Manager Accounts Clerk
- An exceptional understanding of Lettings and Property Management procedures
- Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- A superb, professional telephone manner
- Have outstanding organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
- Live within easy reach of the Croydon area
Our client is a Leading Local Independent Sales and Lettings agency, with an excellent reputation in the area, several local offices in and around the Croydon area and a dynamic and successful brand.
Numerous benefits with this Residential Property Manager role include:
- 5 day working week
- Completive basic salary
- Dynamic company
- Friendly working environment
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a Property Manager / Property Manager Accounts Clerkplease contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - South East Regional Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.