Rayner Personnel Vacancy
CANARY WHARF, E14
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable – dependant on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PROPERTY MANAGER who is tenacious, driven and committed. You will take ownership of a good size portfolio ensuring both landlords and tenants receive first class service
- General maintenance of properties, instructing contractors, obtaining quotes, raising job instructions, ensuring work is completed within an acceptable time frame and to satisfactory standards and on budget.
- Consider rental returns and set marketed rent levels with the assistance of local lettings manager. Negotiate new lets, renewals and terminations accordingly.
- Communicate regularly with landlords and tenants, by phone, and email and manage their expectations
- Organise annual gas & electrical safety certificates
- Deal with Post and ad hoc enquires.
- Negotiate deposit releases and update arrange re-marketing as appropriate
- Prepare tenancy agreements and obtain satisfactory references for each new tenant.
- Ensure files are legally compliant
- Inspecting the properties you manage and making recommendations to the client on how to improve their most valuable asset.
The skills required for this PROPERTY MANAGER role will include:
- Previous experience as a Property Manager
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of Letting legislation
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Confident in liaising with other sectors
Our client is a progressive Independent Sales and Lettings agency, with an excellent reputation. They are keen to reward hard work and success financially. With plans to expand continue to open new offices, they offer plenty of career progression.
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Jamie Lewis at Rayner Personnel - East London on 0203 143 7123.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the East of London,including the City of London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online.