My client, an independent boutique Estate Agency, are searching for a highly detail orientated Property & Accounts Manager to join their dedicated, exceptionally talented team within their South East London office.
Their professional approach and single-minded desire to provide clients with a first class, personalised service, places them as a leader at the forefront of the London Property Market.
The ideal candidate will possess 3 year experience within property and account management, with a great work ethic and the tenacity to get the job done!
- Excellent salary package with a very realistic OTE of £34,000
- Management of High-end, New Build Properties in aprime location
- 25 Days Paid Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Gym on site
- Highly supportive working environment
- Understanding of current lettings legislation
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work load
- dynamic problem solving ability
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Recording and uploading supplier invoices onto a PMS, and calculating referral fees
- Requesting authorisations from landlords, recording and dealing with ground rent and service charge demands
- Protecting and returning tenants’ deposits
- Dealing with overseas landlords NRL registration, quarterly and annual tax returns, and preparing certificates of interest.
- Assisting in Property & Office Management
If you are up for the challenge, I would love to hear from you! Please contact me at the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - East London Office on 0203 887 0747 and please send me a copy of your CV to Oliver.Evans@raynerpersonnel.com