This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to break into the Property industry. Our client an award winning independent estate agent with offices across Buckinghamshire are looking for a young hungry candidate with some admin background, who would then have the opportunity to get into a front line sales role in the future if desired.
Dealing in Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes , our client pride themselves in customer service and have established a well known brand on the high street. They offer a brilliant working environment and an exceptional training programme.
Benefits of the Property Administrator position include:
- Mon-Fri position
- Chance to break into the Property industry
- Competitive starting salary
- Holiday entitlement
Required Skills and Experience needed for the role of Property Administrator include:
- Good typing skills and grammar
- An understanding of Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and complete tasks in a fast paced environment
The role of the Property Administrator will include:
- Day to day admin tasks
- Typing up property details
- Helping with filing
- Supporting negotiators with admin tasks
- Answering the telephone
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for to break into the Property industry, don't be disappointed apply now before the chance is gone !!