Our client an independent, market leading Estate Agent, are looking for a Property Manager to join their team in the Farnham royal office.
The Property Manager is a vital part of the Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained.
The ideal candidate for this role will need a minimum of 2 years Property Management experience and must have a full UK driving licence and the use of their own car.
Benefits of the Property Manager role:
- An opportunity to work for a well established company
- Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm
- Holiday Entitlement
- Brilliant support and career progression
- Allocated parking on site
Main responsibilities for the role of Property Manager:
- Arrange maintenance quotes and repairs
- Book end of tenancy checkouts
- Deal with deposits and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arrange gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
Essential skills of the Property Manager:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work on your own initiative
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a market leading independent Estate Agent, apply today and be ahead of the game !!