This is a really unique and exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals to join a fast paced expanding Online Auction Concierge Team . You will be based in the beautiful village of Lewknor working from a newly finished barn conversion.
Our client a UK based company offers a multi-faceted property service which ensures the very best moving experience when buying or selling a home. Auctions enables our estate agent the opportunity to sell their clients properties in the modern auction method - think of it as selling your property 'eBay' style.
Benefits of the Online Auctioneer position include:
- Competitive salary package
- Structured monthly review with defined outcomes
- Full training provided
- Promotion prospects
- Holiday Entitlement
- On-site parking
- Mon-Fri position 8.30-5.30 or 9.30-6.30 & Weekends on a rota'd basis.
- Beautiful village location
Key Responsibilities of the Online Auctioneer position include:
- Looking after a set number of clients throughout their auction journey
- Discussing the suitability of the property making sure it meets the online auction requirements
- Working alongside partnership companies building exceptional rapport with new and existing clients
- Keeping up with fast paced working environment
Required skills and experience needed for the Online Auctioneer position include:
- Must have Estate Agency experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to build a strong rapport with clients
- The desire to succeed in a sales orientated environment
If you want to be involved in a ground breaking business that will change the way people buy and sell homes then don't delay, we are waiting to hear from you !!