Our Client, a leading London Estate Agent are searching for an ambitious CEMAP 1,2,3 qualified Mortgage Advisor to join their vibrant East London & Essex offices.
The Ideal candidate for this role must ne a motivated self starter who is hungry to achieve success!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven professional to further their career with one of East London's top Estate Agents
- Basic Salary: £25,000
- On Target Earnings (First Year): £40,000 - £50,000
- On Target Earnings (2nd year onwards) £60,000 - £100,000
- Location: East London & Essex
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
- Additional Benefits: 33 Days Paid Holiday, Holiday Commission, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
- Meeting with clients to assess individual circumstances and needs
- Seeking out the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the residential estate agency team to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Provide coaching and support to colleagues to maintain a good referral rate
- You need to be driven and motivated by success, results and reward
- CEMAP 1 (minimum)Qualified or equivalent or Competency Advisor Status (CAS)
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- Full driving license
- Great at building relationships with customers
If you are up for the challenge, I would love to hear from you! Please contact me at the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - East London Office on 0203 887 0747 and please send me a copy of your CV to Oliver.Evans@raynerpersonnel.com