How you would like to join the world’s leading real estate and training company?
AND learn how to start your own business too?
This is an opportunity like no other!
The Market Centre Manager (MCM) is one of the pivotal roles in every Keller Williams Market Centre. The role is involved and invested in decisions that impact every part of the business.
You will be driven to succeed, commercially savvy, supportive and have a passion for building and implementing powerful and effective systems and processes.
The main responsibilities cover three specific areas:
- Operations and administration
- Support and Culture
- Banking and basic business accounting
The MCM has a personal working relationship with all team members and interacts with the agent business owners and team members on a daily basis. They keep the books for the Market Centre, maintaining all accounting, contract and agent files. They manage all office systems and processes ensuring our agents have all the tools and resources they need to succeed. They train all new team members and support the Market Centre Director in consulting with the agents on their business. The MCM either supports or manages new projects and leads the way to help improve the Market Centre both financially and operationally.
Key skill requirements
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; team player
- High energy
- Self-managing and hard-working
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confident with numbers; keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- High integrity
- Learning-based mindset
- A real estate background is helpful but not essential; operational experience in a start-up would also be useful but not essential
Benefits of the role
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Incentive scheme in place, initially based on achievement of key objectives; thereafter profit-related
- Full access to phenomenal training programs on mindset, personal development and starting your own business
- Start date June 2020
- Full time role
- Based at our Central London office
- Reporting into the Market Centre Director
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams was founded by Gary Keller in Austin, Texas in 1983 and is the largest real-estate company by agent count in the world with 192,000 agents in 42 countries
Gary is a best-selling business book author and his titles include The Million Dollar Real Estate Agent, Shift and The One Thing (1.3 million copies sold)
Keller Williams has been cited as the world’s number one training company by Training Magazine
Keller Williams UK is headed by Ben Taylor, CEO and currently operates from 10 regional market centres with over 200 agents. It is growing fast.