Solihull, £30,000 per annum plus bonus
Our client is a Nationwide Estate Agency brand who are seeking a Lettings Professional to become part of the Management team and train, coach and develop existing a new team members in their Lettings Division. This is an exciting role for a candidate who has a minimum of 2 years Lettings experience and is passionate about the industry! You will be required to travel and train team members so flexibility is a must with this role as no two days will be the same.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop skills and knowledge of the Lettings agents and operations teams within the business. As part of the training team you will provide guidance and support whilst delivering training to ensure the teams within the business receive the knowledge and development to deliver the business proposition and excellent customer service. You will be required to:
* Meet targets and performance objectives
* Provide up to date training on relevant legislations
* Design and deliver training programmes
* Encourage professional development and ensure records or training are properly kept.
Key Skills and Attributes for this role:
* ARLA qualified
* Excellent background in all aspects of Lettings
* Experience in managing and developing a team of people.
* Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced environment
* Be able to present to a room of people confidently.
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* Engaging, supportive and effective training delivery skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be resilient to change.
* Ability to present new and ongoing training
To be considered for this role please apply now and attach your up to date CV...