Lettings Property Manager – Norwich
Basic Salary £16,000-£20,000 OTE £20,000-£25,000
Our client is a well-respected dynamic family run estate agency who are looking for a property manager to join their vibrant and energetic team. The Property Manager will be a vital part of their Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of problem solving with excellent customer service skills, able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
Main responsibilities for the role of Property Manager:
- New let administration including drafting contracts and carrying out tenancy sign ups
- Organising and conducting Inspections
- Gas safety process
- Coordinating maintenance work and liaising with contractors
- Managing compliance including organising the Electrical Installation Condition Report for portfolio
- Deposit settlement
- Serving notices
- Flexibility required to sometimes cover viewings/appointments
Essential skills of the Property Manager:
- Minimum 1 year experience in property management
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Prides themselves on giving first class customer service
This role will be a 5 day working week - required to work a saturday with a week day off in the week.
Own car required - mileage allowance 45p per mile.
If you are successful we will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss further with you.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for an exciting agent located in the beautiful historic city of Norwich. Apply today before the position is filled !