Our client, a large award winning independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their busy Slough office. The ideal candidate will be a career driven, well spoken team player who likes to achieve targets over and above those set.
You will efficiently handle customer enquiries ensuring both landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service. Your working day will be split between viewings, handling negotiations from both parties, deal progression as well as coordinating move-ins.
You will be targeted and assessed upon the number of deals you complete and the amount of revenue you generate for the company.
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Great working environment
- Holiday entitlement
- Mon-Fri working week with alternate Saturdays
Skills & Attributes required for the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills at ease dealing with a diverse client base
- Excellent IT skills including Word
- Flexible approach
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Self motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
- Hold a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
Key Responsibilities For the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and book relevant appointments
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Conducting rental valuations(once trained and authorised)
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression
- Occasional propery inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings Team and covering other roles if required
If this is the role you've been waiting for, don't delay apply quickly before it's filled !!