LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR - Boutique Agency - Putney/Fulham
*Must have Lettings estate agency experience*
My client is a lovely yet very successful local independent agency urgently seeking an experienced and personable Lettings Negotiator to join their successful team. They have a small, incredibly hard-working and capable team, who have all been with the company a long time and really enjoy what they do. They're looking for someone similar who will thrive in a supportive, friendly, relaxed, yet professional and switched on environment.
*This is a great opportunity for a negotiator maybe wanting to move from the corporate structure to more flexibility, autonomy and a supportive, friendly enviroment*
- Registering and qualifying applicants
- Carrying out viewings and negotiating offers
- Liaising closely with other members of the team to ensure smooth move-ins
- Building up excellent market knowledge of the area
- Building up excellent relationships with clients and applicants
- Basic salary £20,000 per annum
- 8% personal commission + 2% team commission (OTE £45K)
- Car allowance of £400pcm plus business parking permit.
- Working hours 9-6pm Mon-Fri & every other Saturday 10-2pm.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
The right negotiator will Be/Have:
- Ideally locally based (SW London)
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Driven to achieve personal targets
- Strong team-player to help achieve office targets
- At least 1 years' experience in lettings
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality to establish quick rapport with applicants
- Well-spoken and confident
- Smart, well-presented and professional in appearance
- Excellent communication skills and highly articulate
- Proactive, willing to go the extra mile and keen to develop
- Capable of working in a small team with a good level of autonomy
- ARLA a bonus
If you are an experienced negotiator please send your CV now to email@example.com to apply for this great role.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE REQUIRED CRITERIA ABOVE