Rayner Personnel Vacancy
ESTATE AGENT LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
Basic Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 OTE: £45,000 to £50,000 (Negotiable – dependant on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR who is tenacious, driven and committed. You will be responsible for liaising with tenants and updating clients. You will be organising viewings and accompanying potential tenants on their appointments, following up any interest and dealing with offers.
The skills required for this LETTINGS CONSULTANT role will include:
- Previous experience as a lettings negotiator
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Confident in liaising with other sectors
- Ability to work to targets
Our client is a progressive Independent Sales and Lettings agency, with an excellent reputation. They are keen to reward hard work and success financially. With plans to expand continue to open new offices, they offer plenty of career progression.
Numerous benefits include:
- Excellent commission structure
- 2 lieu days per month
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure
- High basic salary
- Company car/allowance
- Culturally diverse staff profile
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Jamie Lewis at Rayner Personnel - East London on 0203 143 7123.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the East of London,including the City of London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online.