Our client, a leading award winning Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator with a minimum of 6 months experience to work in their busy Amersham office. The ideal candidate will be a career driven, well spoken team player who likes to achieve targets over and above those set.
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Career Progression
- Excellent training programme
- Great working environment
- Holiday entitlement
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Minimum of 6 months Lettings experience
- Hold a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team dealing with separate renewals, property management, compliance and accounts departments,
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants
If this is the role you've been waiting for, don't delay apply quickly before it's filled !!