Our client, a leading and established, award winning Estate Agent with offices in Herts/Middx are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their Pinner office. The ideal candidate will be a career driven self-starter with lettings experience or someone that is looking to get into the industry.
You will be offered a brilliant training programme, and excellent career progression.
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Career Progression
- Structured In-house training program
- Excellent benefits
- Holiday entitlement
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team dealing with separate renewals, property management, compliance and accounts departments,
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants
This is a very exciting opportunity, within a company that really has your career expectations covered !! Apply today !!