Lettings Negotiator with Lovely Indpendent and opportunity for double comms!
Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for responsibility, flexibility and to work in a desirable area?
A well-established local Independent estate agent in the affluent area of Fulham and Chelsea are looking for a strong negotiator to join the team ASAP and really take ownership of Lettings.
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A CAPABLE NEGOTIATOR TO TAKE AN ESTABLISHED PATCH AND MAKE THE ROLE THEIR OWN WITH AN INCREDIBLY SUPPORTIVE AND REWARDING COMPANY.
• Identify opportunities to drive the business forward
• Register applicants and manage applicant database
• Carry out viewings and negotiate offers
• Liaise with new and existing landlords and give regular feedback
• Upload new and existing instructions
• Create marketing strategies to bring in new business and increase the property portfolio
• Liaise directly with the senior property manager and rest of team to ensure smooth move ins and tenancies
• Opportunity to undertake market appraisals going forward if you desire
- Really take ownership of applicants, your deals and tenancies and the lettings business as a whole over time
- Basic Salary £20,000 + Double Commission for first few months or a generous guarantee and generous commission thereafter
- Very supportive environment in which hard work is rewarded and can be extra benefits and flexibility
- If you don’t have ARLA, they will pay for you to study for this through the company
- Ownership rather than micro-management
- Flexible Saturdays, based on viewings, possibly 2 half days per month
The right negotiator will Be/Have:
• Ideally locally based (Fulham/Putney/West Ken)
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• Minimum Level 3 ARLA qualification required or the willingness to study for this through the company
• Driven to achieve personal and office targets
• At least 6 months industry experience in lettings
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment, but care and service are important to you
• Great interpersonal and people skills
• Well-presented and professional in appearance
• Well-spoken and articulate with excellent communication skills
• Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
• Self-motivated, with lots of initiative and discipline to be able to take the reigns and make the role your own
• Capable of working in a small team with a good level of autonomy
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as we are shortlisting now for interviews to commence asap.