Our client an award winning independent Estate Agent who pride themselves in customer service is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their fast paced Rickmansworth office. Dealing in Sales, Lettings, and New Homes they have established a great local community presence as well as offering sound property knowledge.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in the property industry as well as at least 6 to 12 months Lettings experience . The ideal candidate must be very well presented as well as being a great team player. You must hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car.
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Welcoming working environment
- 5 day working week including a Saturday
- Holiday entitlement
- Local office parking
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Enjoys dealing with customers face to face as well as over the phone
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Must hold full UK driving licence and own your own car
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants
If this is the job you've been waiting for, don't delay apply today !!