Our client, a well known and respected multi office and award winning independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their fast paced West Drayton office. Dealing in Sales, Lettings, Property Management and New Homes they pride themselves on their high levels of customer service as well as property knowledge.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in the property industry as well as at least 6 months experience . The ability to work well in a fast paced environment is a must, as well as being very well spoken and presented.
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Brilliant working environment
- Every other Saturday working week
- Holiday entitlement
- On site parking
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Enjoys dealing with customers face to face as well as over the phone
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Must hold full UK driving licence and own your own car
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, don't delay apply today !!