Our client, a market leading and award winning independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their fast paced Rickmansworth office.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 years lettings experience , be able to hit the ground running, be very well spoken and very target driven. This would be an ideal role for someone who would be open to a dual role, the main focus being Lettings but you would have the opportunity to get into the Sales side of the business too !
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- High commission earnings
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Brilliant working environment
- Every other Saturday working week
- Holiday entitlement
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Hold a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, to potentially work a dual role, don't delay apply today !!