Our client, a family owned and run small independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator for their West Drayton office . The company pride themselves in up to date technology to provide their customers with the best possible experience.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the property industry, local knowledge would be beneficial along with a hard work ethic. Our client would consider either someone with a small amount of experience looking for a new role or someone brand new to the property industry, but a passion for property is key !
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- 5 day working week with alternate Saturdays(day off in lieu)
- Excellent training programme
- Great working environment
- Holiday entitlement
- On-site parking
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role include:
- Team player essential
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
This is an exceptional opportunity to break into the property industry .........be quick before it's gone !!