Are you an experienced Lettings Manager in Property looking to join an established, reputable Estate Agent with high earning potential? Or are you an Assistant Lettings Manager or Senior negotiator, looking to take the next step in your career as a Lettings Manager?
Our client an award winning independent estate agent, well known for their high standard of customer service, are looking for a Lettings Manager for their successful branch in Chesham.
The role will involve growing the business within the Chesham office by conducting valuations and managing the lettings team to their full potential. You must have listing experience and a strong understanding of the whole lettings process. You will be a highly motivated and target driven individual.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in residential Lettings, be expected to stick to KPI's and manage a small team. You will have a proven track record in securing new business and will need a full UK driving licence.
Benefits for this Lettings Manager role include:
- Working for a market leading independent Estate Agent
- Exceptional earning opportunities
- High Basic Salary + Car Allowance
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Fantastic career potential
- Good working environment
The skills required for this Lettings Manager role will include:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience within Estate Agency
- Thorough understanding of the Lettings process
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence
If this wonderful opportunity is the one you've been waiting for.....don't delay apply today !!