Our client is a well-respected dynamic family run estate agency who are looking for a lettings manager to join their vibrant and energetic team. The lettings manager will be a vital part of the business, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of problem solving, managing teams and must have excellent customer service skills.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in residential Lettings, this role is ideal for an Assistant Lettings Manager or Lettings manager who want to join an exciting business to progress their career to the next step.
Benefits for this Lettings Manager role include:
- Exceptional earning opportunity
- High Basic Salary
- Fantastic career potential
- Great working environment
The skills required for this Lettings Manager role will include:
- Previous management experience
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- Thorough understanding of the Lettings process
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence
If this sounds of interest, apply today!
If you are successful we will be in touch within 48 hours.
REF: JOB EA011