Are you an experienced Lettings Manager in Property looking to join an established, reputable Estate Agent with high earning potential? Or are you an Assistant Lettings Manager or Senior negotiator, looking to take the next step in your career as a Lettings Manager?
A multi office Estate Agents are seeking an experienced, Lettings Manager to join their successful branch in Windsor.
The role will involve growing the business within the Windsor office by conducting valuations and managing the Lettings team to their full potential. You will have the ability to build excellent rapport with the clients delivering first class experience. You will be a highly motivated and target driven individual.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in residential Lettings, where this role is ideal for a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Lettings Manager that is looking to take the next step in their career as a Lettings Manager. You will have a proven track record in securing new business and will need a full UK driving licence.
Benefits for this Lettings Manager role include:
- Working for a market leading, multi office Estate Agents
- Exceptional earning opportunities
- High Basic Salary
- Fantastic career potential
- Good working environment
The skills required for this Lettings Manager role will include:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience within Estate Agency
- Thorough understanding of the Lettings process
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence
If this sounds of interest, apply today!!