Are you an experienced Lettings Manager in Property looking to join a fantastic independent Estate Agency ? Or are you an assistant Lettings Manager looking to take the next step in your managerial career ? Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to manage their Lettings side of the business in their very busy St Albans office which also deals in Sales , New Homes, Property Management and Commercial Property.
You must have a proven track record at management level. Thrive in a busy environment, and enjoy inspiring and leading your own team.
The role will involve growing the business within the fast paced St Albans office, dealing with mid to high end property. You will be competent at conducting valuations and generating new business. You will have the ability to build excellent rapport with the clients delivering a first class experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 year's experience in residential Lettings, You will have a proven track record in securing new business and will need a full UK driving licence. You will be expected to work one in three Saturdays with a day back that week, so always a five day working week.
Benefits for this Lettings Manager role include:
- Working for a fantastic independent Estate Agency
- High Basic Salary + £300 Car Allowance
- Fantastic career potential
- Good working environment
The skills required for this Lettings Manager role will include:
- At least 2 year's previous experience within Estate Agency
- Thorough understanding of the Lettings process
- Competent valuing skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, don't be disappointed, act now and apply today !!