Are you an experienced Lettings Manager looking to join a small independent Estate Agency with plans to expand in the near future? Or are you an assistant Lettings Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
The Lettings Manager role will involve growing the business in the Eastcote office by conducting valuations and managing the Lettings team to their full potential. Our client is looking for someone with a proven lettings background who will bring their own ideas to the business and enjoy working as part of a team.
The ideal candidate would ideally know the area, be extremely confident and well spoken and at ease securing new business. You need to hold a full UK driving licence.
Benefits of the Lettings Manager role include:
- Exceptional earning potential
- High basic salary
- Car allowance
- Holiday Entitlement
- Great working environment
The skills required for the Lettings Manager role include:
- Previous experience in Lettings within Estate Agency
- Thorough understanding of the Lettings process
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess the drive to confidently grow the team
- Hold a full UK driving licence
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exciting forward thinking company, don't delay apply now !!
you an experienced Lettings Manager looking to join a lar