We are looking for an EXPERIENCED LETTINGS ADMINISTRATOR for a very well-regarded, high-end, independent Estate Agency in the Wimbledon area. Our client is a very professional but friendly company, needing a strong and enthusiastic administrator (with good knowledge of the marketing, tenancy and renewals cess) to join them in supporting the Lettings team as well as overseeing the smooth running of the Lettings office. This role is perfect for a current Lettings Administrator with a couple of years experience looking to take on a bigger role with a little more variety and responsibility and join a prestigious independent agency,
*You must have estate agency experience*
- Office Manager / PA / Lettings Administrator
- Overseeing all the administrative and compliance tasks to ensure the office performs as smoothly and optimally as possible
- Ensuring all new tenancies coordinated swiftly and successfully
- Provide the highest levels of customer service
- Diary management, confirming viewings, etc.
- Property advertising and compliance, updating the lettings list, etc
- Drawing up tenancy agreements, processing and chasing up lettings paperwork and documentation
- Coordinating renewals
- Being the face of the office, dealing with clients and applicant enquiries politely and professionally
- Supporting Lettings Manager and Negotiator to ensure they can execute their jobs as efficiently as possible
- Must have Lettings Administration experience, and be knowledgeable on the processes and systems
- Knowledgeable on current lettings regulations and compliance
- Experienced, efficient, yet accurate in drawing up Tenancy Agreements
- Highly capable, efficient with keen attention to detail
- Well-spoken, educated and confident in dealing with high-end clients and properties
- Personable, friendly, helpful and easy to work with
- Ideally local to the Wimbledon area
- Experience using Reapit a bonus
- 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday (would love a team-player who will be able to man the office one Saturday a month)
If you meet the above please send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are shortlisting for the client currently and would love to hear from you.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive and what the requirements of the client, we will only be able to contact you if you do have the above experience.