This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, competent and experienced Lettings Accounts Administrator to join a highly successful Independent Estate Agency and support their busy lettings team based at their offices in Morden, Surrey.
The ideal candidate will have current experience in lettings accounts or good administration skills with CFP knowledge, be full of enthusiasm, hardworking and driven with a keen desire to be successful. It would be helpful to have a full understanding of the Lettings process, but a real skill in administering client accounts accurately and promptly.
You will need to be confident working within a busy team as well as working on your own and ideally has CFP experience.
The skills required for this Letting Accounts Administrator (Lettings Agency) role will include:
- Previous experience in residential lettings accounts preferred
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Lettings, Accounts and Admin
- Highly organised and possess high levels of administration ability
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Thoroughly professional approach to Estate Agency
- CFP experience ideally required
Our client is highly established Independent Sales and Lettings Agents with offices around the Surrey and SW London area.
Numerous benefits with this Letting Accounts Administrator role include:
- 5 day working week Monday to Friday
- Work in a friendly environment
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.